Monday, January 26, 2009

Wiener Roast Winter Style


Brynlee was ready to eat them out of the package!!

Who knew roasting needed so much concentration.
Brynlee wanted in on some of the stick action.
Too sweet!
Waiting for the smores.
Smore time!!!!!!!!!
Guess who LOVES smores??

We had a nice little family wiener roast last night with the kiddos. We had a fire in the wood burning stove and decided to get some brats and hot dogs. We will definitely be doing this again!

2 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

My kids would absolutely LOVE that! I have a fire pit on the back patio that we would make smores on in the fall. I'm out of fire wood though so maybe I'll look for some.

John and Heather said...

That's a GREAT idea! We have a fire going daily and have yet to have a wiener roast! We'll have to give it a try! :) Looks fun and I'm all about the smores!!