Thursday, January 8, 2009

Isn't She Lovely!







Honestly how does she go from one extreme to the other and still be so dang cute?! These pictures were taken about a half an hour apart from one another. You would never know by looking at them. She takes our breath away everyday we are triple blessed!

4 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

How cute is SHE???? I LOVE the pigtail on top of her head!!!!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Okay, you are too funny!!! I've got plenty of rolls I DON'T want but my blog roll isn't one of them!

My blog roll is the list of blogs on the right side bar of my blog. The great thing about a blog roll is that you can see when the blogs you read update so you don't have to keep checking back. It just tells you. I'm going to add you to mine if that's all right.

Louise in SC said...

Hi there,

I see that you've been following my blog. I thought I'd take a quick peek at yours as well. Your children are beautiful. It appears that your cutie pie daughter loves spagetti as much as Brielle does! Have a blesed Sunday.

The Meades

John and Heather said...

She is lovely!! She's so stinkin' pretty!