ISU REDBIRDS are 14-0!!! GO BIRDS!!!! The kids have been having a blast at the basketball games. We have great seats and they keep Bryn's attention too!! Buddy (my grandpa) told the boys to go and pick out something to wear to the games. They were so excited. Bryson knew what he wanted it was a jacket that I told him I wouldn't buy! Brock well if you know him at all he can find a needle in a hay stack and he found an awesome Nike jacket. There was only two left and only one his size. Honestly that kid can find anything. They were so proud last night as they walked into the game. They both refused to wear their winter jackets over their new ISU jackets. I was good and didn't make them. The smiles were priceless. Thanks grandpa it made their whole weekend!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment