Sunday, January 18, 2009

St. Jude Meet and Basketball

Brock and his buddy Blake
He actually made this shot!!! If I only would have waited two more seconds I could have caught it on camera.

I could lie and tell you he made this shot too........... but he tried hard does that count!!
He has two WONDERFUL coaches that are teaching him the game but to also be a good sport! They are great with the kids! He is on a travel team this year so that has been an adjustment to have two in travel ball. We pretty much live in our van!!
Brock actually competed in his first meet this weekend. He has been busy with other activities so it took him a little longer to get his passes this year. He has worked very hard and we were very proud of him. He actually could not even complete his tumbling passes on Friday night so we were very excited when he did yesterday!! I took a little video so here are some of his passes.

His Sub-Advanced Trampoline Pass

His Intermediate Tumbling Passes



No comments: