Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rotten Rotten Rotten!

Let me start by saying Brynlee LOVES her bath time. She squeals with excitement when she hears the bath water running. Then once in it she is a happy happy girl! So this morning I was getting ready for church, and then thought we were doing good on time and would give her a quick bath. First off for us to be running on time for church was a miracle in itself. Anyways I started her water and she got all excited!! Before I filled it I remembered I forgot her towel and did not want her to get cold. So I turned off the water and left the room to get her towel. The tub had no water in it so I knew it was ok to leave her. Next thing I hear is this big thud, then a squeal of delight. I knew before I came around the corner what I was going to see so I grabbed the camera. This is what I saw.................................................... She was very proud!!!
I mean really don't you take your bath in your pj's with your blankie! I am assuming the wet streak in her hair is where she made first contact with the tub!

My happy girl after her bath!

No comments: