Saturday, November 29, 2008

Playing Around the House

Brynlee woke up in a really good mood. She was a little crazy with laughter. So Brock started playing a game and chasing her around the house. She would run one way and he would go the other and come around the corner and scare her. She would squeal with excitment and then run back in the living room as he chased her. She would run to Bryson and he would "protect" her from Brock. They had a great time.

Ha Ha I have Bryson and my baby you can't get me now!
Bryson, Bryson quick he's coming!!!!!!!!
You want a piece of ME?
I love my brothers!!!
All this running makes me thirsty!

1 comment:

Our Family, 2008 said...

Hey Holly!! I felt like I was reading one of my own stories with this one! This is an everyday occurance at our house! It must be the brotherly thing to do huh?!Austin is constantly chasing Sami around in the same way you described it here! In Sami's case though, she doesn't have the protector, unless she comes running to me! That is so sweet that Bryson is labeled that! Aww.