Trick or Treating.

This is what you come up with when your child says at 5:00 "mom I don't really like the costume we bought what else can I be!" The same costume he begged me to get two weeks earlier at the store! Urgh! There was a little more to the bottom of the costume but "mother of the year" did not catch that. So I just sat here thinking should I make him or both of them put on their costumes again to get better pictures......................nope not worth the hassle!
We had a crazy Halloween night but managed to get a few pictures. Brock was a "Spartan Clown" who knew that even existed before 5:oo on Halloween! Brynlee was a very cute ladybug. We didn't get any good pictures of her because she NEVER stands still! Bryson didn't go to school so he didn't go trick or treating:-( He rode with dad in the combine!
No comments:
Post a Comment