Saturday, November 15, 2008

Prayers Needed.

Ok I know this blog is usually about the kids and our crazy life but we know of a family that is in need of prayers. They are living our nightmare of Ukraine all over again but in China. They went there to get their daughter Lydia and to make the story short her health had gone dramatically down hill since her referral. They were pained to make the decision to not adopt her. Much like the decision we had to make with Dadia in Ukraine. I so hurt for this family I have sat here knowing the pain they are going through. They have three children that are struggling with this as well. China does not have any children that fit what they requested available for them right now so they are staying in China and grieving the loss of their daughter. It is hard to understand how you can love a child so much when they have only grown in your heart. The truth is it is a real love and a real hurt when they are gone. Your heart tells you that you have that child and it grows a spot for her to fit perfectly and then when she is gone there is a huge whole where she once perfectly fit. Please pray for this family they are in for a rough time. I posted a picture of when the hole in our hearts were filled.

No comments: