Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer is here!







Well believe it or not I have been trying to work on getting this blog into what I call "cute. I don't want to pay and have someone design a cute blog when I know I can do it for free. If I only understood computers I would be good to go. We are in the busy season around here with farming and summer sports. I will try and keep everyone updated with pictures of the kids and their summer activities. Bryson and Brock are both playing ball. They have games every Monday and Thursday so I go one way T goes the other. I got a few pictures of Brock at his game this past week. He had 3 good hits. Bryson's games are a lot later so with my cheap camera pictures are going to be a little harder to get! Brynlee loves being outside thank goodness because she is out for at least 5 hours on ballgame nights. She is growing so fast I can't believe she is already eight months old. Here are a few pictures from summer so far!

No comments: