Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun!!






Well we were suckers and spent the $10 for a slip and slide again. The second time down it blew a hole in the end. Good thing the kids didn't care!! The boys had a blast, Brynlee.........well lets just say the princess prefers her water to be warm. She liked to watch but that was IT! If we even got close to it she would scream with fear. Really, honest, I only put her on it twice but it is the princess's way or else!! Thought I would share a few clips from the day. We have another ballgame tonight so we are taking a rest for the remainder of the afternoon.


1 comment:

John and Heather said...

That looks like fun! We'll have to come over and slip a bit! Eyob and Mia would think that pretty much rocks! We've thought about buying that thing, but not yet:) And Princess, it should be her way or else, I mean she IS the Princess! I'm glad you started a blog because now I can stalk yours;) You have three beautiful kiddos! We are so blessed aren't we? Today is Eyob's 4th B-Day, exciting!!