Monday, June 30, 2008

On the Move and Rotten!

Going in for the sneak!
"Mom will never see me here"
"remember I'm cute and you can't be mad"
Brynlee is on the move. She is still slow right now but I am sure it won't take long!! She is so funny and into everything. She picks up the smallest things. You know when she is quiet she has something she shouldn't. I had to laugh yesterday she was really quiet and I looked at her and her head was inside this little storage box. It took me a few seconds to realize what she was doing. She had something and didn't want me to see. I have a little sneak on my hands. She is way too smart for her age. Have a good night.

1 comment:

John and Heather said...

Woohoo, Brynlee! A sneaky little girl, I love it! We have a crawler as well. He is not so sneaky; he doesn't care if you see the naughty he is into and he's really pretty fast. He pulls himself up too, so he'll probably be walking long before I'm ready:) Need to plan a play date!