
Brynlee Drinking her coke!! She was playing with the bottle and cried when we took it away so coke bottle it was for the picture!
Brock getting ready for skyflier!
Yep that is my baby WAY up there!
Bryson and Cameron Racing
Just thought I would add a few pictures of our fun day at Kings Island. It was a long day we got there at 10 and left at 7:30! Lets just say we all slept good last night. Bryson had a lot of fun on the roller coasters and Brock's highlight was the skyflier ride. (better known as the give your mom a heart attack ride) Double mini is today we'll let you know how he does.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh you are so brave! I cried when I watched my "teenager" do this! We used to live near Kings Island. It's a lot of fun!
~Lynn
Post a Comment