Friday, May 15, 2009
Chick It Out!!
Little B is in heaven he got to bring his chicks home today!!!!! Our third grade participates in chick it out every year. The boys both loved it, and they now have both brought chicks home. They have the eggs in the incubator for 21 days and they learn each day what is happening inside the egg. Then they put a camera on them and get to watch them hatch!!! It is always very exciting. I actually stayed after school to watch one hatch the other day and it was pretty cool. We are so lucky our school lets the kids do this it is a really neat thing. Then they get to do an egg drop but that was postponed due to the never ending rain around here. They should be doing it on Monday I will post pictures or video not sure which one yet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm tired of seeing these chicks every time I click on your page. You're going to be home now too, so get that stinkin' page updated more often!!!
Post a Comment