Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just for you (you know who you are)!!!

One year ago today on our Forever Family Day!!
Baby B loves her babies. She is a mother hen!
Big B and his friends at an airsoft gun party. Seven 12 year old boys in a timber with guns I was thinking there would be at least 1 ER visit out of the whole thing. Thank goodness they are a good group of kids or good shots no one ended up with injuries!!! We had to buy more guns after the party because one was not going to be enough with A and C around and all their ammunition!
Little B in his "uniform". He doesn't have his official jersey yet but hopefully by the end of the season he will! If you notice his shirt is opposite of everyone else. Not that I am bitter about him being the only one without the official jersey at all haha!
Some friends gave us a May Day flower and living in the country we caught them! So Baby B decided to plant and replant the flower. She didn't like the dirt on her fingers so she kept showing me and saying YUK! Then we would have to wipe it off every time she touched it.

Ok I know I haven't posted in a LONG TIME but I am NEVER HOME!!!!!!!!!!! Between track meets, baseball games, baseball practice, tumbling meets, and tumbling practice I have no life! I took a few pictures the other day at the track meet and of Baby B around the house but we are never not running somewhere. We are gone every night of the week this week. I am ready for school to be out and to be home during the day(12 1/2 days left not that I am counting)!!!!!!!! Crap I just saw lightning NOT GOOD!! Please let the rain hold off for a little bit longer............like oh 48 more hours! Planting season is among us and very slow up until these last few days so pray the rain holds off!! Well I heard a few drops of rain........not looking too good right now 8-( And a few more drops..................................................
Today marked our first year anniversary of our adoption. I had really dreamed we would have a small celebration but sports and farming didn't agree! So tonight I rocked my sweet baby girl to sleep and looked at her in amazement of God's awesome blessings.

No comments: