Thursday, June 11, 2009

Egg Drop Day!!

We carved the egg shape into the styrofoam and put the egg in (thank goodness for vacuums with attachments!) Then taped it shut and put the parachute on!

The whole school came out to watch!
Little B and his Friends C and K!
A face only a mother could love!
Here is C's going over the edge!!!

I know you have all been on pins and needles waiting for the video!! It has been a whirlwind around here lately. Baseball, end of school activities, start of summer camps, and oh that's right the beginning of summer "break." I don't think it is much of a break but at least we are sleeping in until 7:45 which is usually when I have to be at work.........blessing!! So enough babbling and onto the egg drop. The day was a huge success!! The kids had a great time watching all the eggs get thrown off the roof by the principle. I will have to report we were safe once again and our egg did not break!! I think I was more nervous than Little B. There was a little pressure since Big B's didn't break we couldn't have Little B's break or we were going to be in BIG trouble!! So we have now tucked the parachute back in the cabinet for Baby B's egg dropping days. We must repeat the ritual one more time in about 7 years! If you noticed they dropped his twice once on the roof because the wind caught it and then it made it over the edge!

No comments: