Spring Break officially started for all of us 3 hours and 12 minutes ago...............Little B started throwing up 3 hours and 10 minutes ago. Can we please get a small miracle and let him be the only one.......please........please.........please. We have done our time with illness. God please let us get by with one sicko bicko. Even though we all know I will be spending my Spring Break with the clorox bottle in one hand tide in the other!! Oh well it could be a lot worse! Dare I go and take a picture of the poor kid..........
2 comments:
Oh my!!! Hoping he feels better soon and that no one else gets it!!! Yuck!
Hello, I am a fellow mom to an adoptee and an adult adoptee. I am doing a round up of ideas, traditions, stories related to how families might celebrate / acknowledge their child's Gotcha Day / Arrival Day. If you would like to contribute please email me at
hello4crazykings@yahoo.com or stop by my blog
http://4crazykings.blogspot.com
Thanks! Kim
Oh the roundup is in honor of my daughter's Gotcha day. I will be spotlighting adoption and of course my peanut!
Post a Comment