Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Prayers

Hey just a quick little post to ask for some prayers for Baby B. She was admitted to the hospital tonight with pneumonia in one of her lungs. She is on oxygen and FINALLY resting. This is not where I thought we would be 24 hours ago when we took her to the doctor and they said everything was fine. Daddy T and I are having a hard time thinking this all happened in 24 hours. Please say an extra little prayer for her she is frightened with all the poking, IV line, and oxygen in her nose. She actually just pulled her oxygen out again. Poor thing.

1 comment:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Saying lots of prayers and asking for lots of blessings. I know how scared I was when Emma was in the hospital with her RSV and she would sometimes struggle to breath. I'm also praying for you and your husband that you are filled with peace and less anxiety.

If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know!