Thursday, June 24, 2010

Muddin Fun

We hosed the clothes down in the yard before they even got to even make it to the washing machine. It still took 3 times of washing them before the washer had no dirt in the bottom!
They boys went sledding since we have had so much rain there is a ton of mud around. Last year the sled broke but this year it made it through with flying colors...or mud!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovin the mud! Delighted to meet you today. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a delightful spot to slip off my shoes and drench myself in goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

Sarah said...

Truly an honor to find you today! Feel free to join me on my journey, it's been a beautiful freeing time over these past months and I am now beginning to write about it now that I have the words.

happy day,
Sara