
We got the the game at the original time before ESPN picked it up and realized that is didn't start for 6 hours so we decided to take the boys up into the Arch. They asked right when we got to the game if we could go up in it sometime this summer and we told them we would try. Since we had 6 hours what else was there to do!! So up we went!

Little B was the first one in the "egg" that you ride up to the top of the Arch in. There are 5 little seats you can see the four on both sides of Little B. There is not much room it is a tight squeeze.

Egg boys!

Riding up in our "egg" going to the top of the Arch. The boys kept saying how high up we were just so I would freak out! I hated the ride up it was slow and rickety. I do not like heights...at all!!

Busch Stadium from the Arch.

Looking out at the highest point in the Arch. I was ready to go back down as soon as we got up there!!

T and Big B waiting for their 50 wings!

Big B shoving his face with some wings!

We had great seats!!

The first pitch of the game!

Our Cardinal Fans!!
No comments:
Post a Comment