Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Princess






Ok so my friend sent me a message on faceb00k the other day and told me about a photo contest and told me I should enter Baby B. My first thought was she would never win so why try! Then I heard there was a $125,000.00 college scholarship from Gerber in the jackpot. I still think we won't win but with $125 grand at stake I am willing to try. Three college tuitions are not going to be fun so why not try right???? The top 5 get something the 4 that do not win will get $25,000.00 scholarships it is worth a try!! So we sent in a copy of the 4th one.

5 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

My favorite is #6 but they are all beautiful! Good Luck!

~Lynn

Michelle said...

If you can retake the photo, here is something I suggest. It looks like she was facing into a dark area (shade/toward the house). I would turn her around so she is facing that bright light I can see behind her. You don't have to put her into the light, just have her face it so there is more light shining on her face. I would get in a bit closer to her face and try another shot. Of the ones you posted, I would use #2 if you can't retake them. Although I prefer photos without flash, this one is the best of the bunch and I love her expression. Good luck!!

The Fab 5 said...

Thank you so much for your imput!! Wow I never thought of it being dark but it kind of is! Thanks not sure I have it in me to take her into the frozen tundra and try again!!

The Fab 5 said...

input it is early in the morning!!

tess said...

is she your daughter? she really is a snow princess..so cute..can't help but post.i was readin some blogs and i came across yours and i like it..you have a one cool family.hope you can follow me and be blog mates.what is the process of the contest is it a votation coz i will surely vote !