Sunday, January 17, 2010

Basketball and Snowboarding

Little B #8
Big B #52 and Cousin M #3 it was fun watching them play together. We got killed but we knew it was coming since they have only lost two games all year!!
Ready to go in!!


The boys have been having fun snowboarding since the snow on Christmas Eve!!!
The boys have had a blast with all the snow that we have had this last month! It is slowly starting to melt. Big B and Little B have been busy with basketball since November. I would have to say I am ready for a little break from sports. We are going to brave it and try and put Baby B in tumbling again we will see how that goes!! Lets hope she doesn't slap anyone this time!! We are getting a little better at taking turns.

1 comment:

Riley & Kinley said...

I didn't know you had one either!! Cool!! You're way better at keeping up with your posts! :)