Monday, August 17, 2009

A day at the State Fair or two!!


Our Little Show Girl!
When I tool this picture a guy walking by said "what did you just take a picture of?" I said "her butt isn't it the cutest!!"
She was dancing to the band in the beer tent that was right by the swine barn.
She was yelling at anyone that went by. Such a shy girl!!

The boys showed 2 times together in the open show.


Ok I know this is a bad picture of Big B but I really only took it because it had a picture of the judge. He was very easy on the eyes....it made smelling hog poop all day worth it!!

This my friend is what ends up on the blog when you refuse to look at me and smile!!



Really 13th was GOOD!!


Poor Little B his pig was running all around the ring on him. He was keeping him moving!!
The boys had a lot of fun at the state fair this year. We did not do too hot in the show ring but there is nowhere to go but up for next year!!! T told them it is about the friendships they build that is the most important thing. Kind of funny coming from him!! The boys did have fun with the S families rubber snakes. They tied it to some string and then threw it over the rafters. As poor innocent people would walk by they would DROP it right in front of their faces. I have to admit it was very amusing to watch people scared to death. Most people took it in good humor thank goodness!! They did that for an hour by the time they were done there were groups of older kids watching them and cracking up at all the people and their reactions!! We got to spend time with T's cousins from out of town and we all enjoyed that. Baby B was a trooper as usual the whole day she spent there. Saturday she went to our friends house that live by the fair grounds and momma was happy to have a little time off!! The boys learned a lot and so did I. Who knew showing a pig could be so complicated!! I am looking forward to next year and we now will be better prepared!

No comments: