Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun Day!

The boys tubing at the lake.

Baby B took a snooze after a long day!


Big B tubed FOREVER!!!!!!!! He wondered the next day why his arms were sore?
Baby B loves being on the boat!!
Boating is always better with friends....the L Gang!!

It was a beautiful day last Friday and we spent the whole day at the lake. The boys had fun tubing, we all swam in the lake, and T got a nice ski in before we left. That meant I was driving the boat which makes the kids very nervous!!!! We met our friends there and had a great day and topped it off with Monicals pizza! Summertime memories in the making...............
I post this today as I hear Baby B NO, Little B go get a wipe, hurry... for the 5th time. I tell ya that girl is into everything she shouldn't be. She has smashed a chocolate donut in the carpet, dumped the donuts, pooped in her little car as we were getting ready to take a bath (I have a picture of proof but will spare you that grossness), poured out a bottle of soap on the floor after her bath. Oh how I dream of being back at the lake.....................

No comments: