Friday, February 27, 2009

Just a few cute pics........

She dances to her own beat in life!!!!!
Are these the cutest or what!?


We finally had a warm day and we went outside to play. Well I cleaned out the van and the kids hung out outside while I was doing that! Baby B is definitely going to be an outside girl. I am so ready for some warmer weather, we all are!! The boys have their final basketball games tomorrow HOORAY!!!!!!!! I always think we will have a quiet week then, but nope track starts on Monday and baseball is going to be in full swing soon. We are pretty much in three sports year round and at some point 4. I am ready for the end of July and we will be down to 1 sport 1 day a week. Before then 60+ baseball games, 3 tumbling meets, at least 5 track meets, and 6 basketball camps. On top of that every other blessing God brings our way! I always tell myself we are blessed to have 3 kids that are healthy and active. I have to remind myself of that every now and then when I am stressed to the max and no end is in sight! Having said that let the running of sports begin or shall I say continue until July!

No comments: