Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Could it be.......are we FINALLY getting better?!!!

After one whole week of sick kiddos I think we are finally on the mend. We went from croup to a respiratory infection, to hand and foot with Brynlee. Then Brock came down with his own invention on Sunday. I think we are finally rounding the corner for home.......school is insight.......I can see it.......smell it........almost taste it!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to be out of this house for more than just a doctors visit! If Bryson gets sick I am moving out!
*Update- It is now 7:00pm and Brock has a temp again:-{ No school for him tomorrow. Guess I better charge the portable dvd player for the combine!

We were doing our happy dance of going back to school tomorrow. The jury is still out on Brock we are 16 hours fever free and counting! He can stay with dad and ride in the combine if he is home tomorrow! I am outta here!!!

No comments: