
Opening my first gift from Grandma.

Brock had to help me get started then I got the whole ripping the paper thing!

Gee Gee got me a bear that sings and candles that light up!

My brother being weird and showing off my new shoes.

Me, my brothers, and cousins

Everyone is singing to
ME this is so cool!

What is this stuff???????????

Ooooooooo this is GOOD!!!!!!!!

I'll take a little in this hand too!
I LOVE BIRTHDAYS when can I do this again!!!!
My brother and his family came this past weekend so we had a little birthday party for Brynlee late Saturday night. She had a ball with Jack and Hannah. We did the traditional free for all with the birthday cake and lets just say she is a SUGAR girl! The pictures tell the story from the night! I attached a little video of the cake tasting!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I love those cake eating pictures!
~Lynn
Post a Comment