Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting ready for the fair!

Cousins

At least it's not all work! Gotta love a boy in rubber boots.
I totally wish I could tell you what this was but I really have no clue. Good thing Bryson knows what he is doing! Looks good to me though!!!
The two BJ's working with the piggies.
Talk about a very proud dad/uncle.


Fair time is here. The county fair is next week and the state fair the following week. This is the highlight of Bryson's summer! He loves 4-H and showing hogs! He and his cousin get to show again this year. The boys were out walking and working with the pigs tonight. I thought I would take a few pictures for a sneak peak of the goods! I will keep you posted with show results next week. Bryson shows on Monday. I love this time of year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, you know you can bring Brynlee to me if you don't think she'll do well at the fair. The girls would love to play with her I'm sure. Actually, it'll just be Colby here since Bailey will also be at the fair.