Bryson
Brock
Well the boys have had a busy season this year with baseball. I think we lived at the ball park. They are both in tournament play this week. If I can have one short moment of bragging. Bryson made an awesome catch in left field last night!!!!!!!!! He was so smooth last night it was so GREAT!!!!!!!! I being the proud momma screamed so loud I think they could hear it for miles!!!!!! The grin on Bryson's face as he came into the dug out.........made my heart melt!! They did shut them out for the first two innings so the team did a great job!! Unfortunately they were playing a really tough team and lost. I was so proud of Bryson last night! What a great way to end his season.
Brock's team also played last night. When we got there they were LOSING, YIKES! They did come back to win so they are still in the tournament. Brock made a great line drive catch on third base, once again a proud momma. Brock plays again on Friday. I'll keep you posted!Update: Brock's team is in the championship game @ 8:00 Monday night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment