Sunday, February 20, 2011

Waking Up is Hard to Do!!

Before we got called back for her final test!


She was a cute little patient!!

Baby B had to have some tests done the other day. The sedation nurse called the day before and warned us that the medicine they were using to sedate her would make her emotional as she was coming out of it. She asked if Baby B was dramatic at all and I just laughed and said oh is she ever. After this phone call I decided I should make sure I took some video as she was waking up!! She was so funny as soon as I would take a picture she wanted me to show her. She didn't know I had switched to taking video in the first clip so she still thinks she can see the picture. The funniest part was watching her try and eat a banana, that she didn't even know she ate until we showed her this video!! If you watch she forgets about the banana when it is in her mouth for a while and then starts knawing on it, then as she holds it, it starts to fall. Enjoy our little funny clips and listen to what she says in the beginning of the second one she was out of it!!!

No comments: