
This is when we had put
detangler spray on and used the hair dryer to relax them. Below was after we all but combed them out. Then she was happy because she thought she looked like
NaNa....my friend that has long curly hair that she loves to play with.

Who knew that curls could be so
traumatic. I always remember when my mom put sponge curlers in my hair when I was little. So I thought I would try with Baby B. She was really a good sport when I was putting them in last night while we were watching the
olympics. When she woke up this morning I was so excited they were still in!! Then I took them out and that is when the drama began. The curls were so tight I couldn't get a pic through them. She wanted to see them so we held her up to see them in the mirror! Oh my goodness she did NOT LIKE them!!!!! She screamed in horror for us to "take them out" she kept begging us to take them away. She wouldn't even let me take a picture of them that is why all the pictures are bad. So I don't think we will be sleeping in curlers anytime again soon!!
4 comments:
Oh bless her heart! I think she looked adorable though! :)
~Lynn
nice blog
Your family makes me really happy to read about. I feel really glad knowing happiness like this exists in families. That's nice. I laughed when I saw her curls. Mine are like that, naturally!
Oh my goodness...she is totally adorable with her Anmie look.
Post a Comment