
My balloon that sang Happy Birthday to a Very Special Princess!!! That was ME!!!! Anytime I wanted to hear it all I had to do was hit it! I listened to it all day long!!!

Why does my mom have to make me wait just so she can get a picture??? I want to OPEN these presents!!!

If I smile can I open them???!!!! Don't I look great in the morning when I wake up!!

Fun a new book!

Man this big bag of smarties was almost too heavy to carry!!

I wonder what it is...........

.............a new teapot that makes noises!!

Daddy told me to hide my eyes so I did! Didn't I do good hiding my eyes.

Mmmmmm they smell gooooood!

Daddy got me flowers for my birthday!! Thank you Daddy!!! You make me feel special:o)

My purse from Gee Gee and Gee Pa that was full of goodies.

Grandma gave me a big pig with 3 baby pigs:o)

This little bag of candy corn was in my purse from Gee Gee! I loved this so much I wanted to sleep with it. Daddy told me NO but I snuck it to bed inside my blanky and he had NO CLUE until Mommy found it in bed with me the next morning!!! I am getting good at this sneaky thing, my brothers have taught me well!!

My Purse Cake

Look at ME I am 2!!!

Blowing out my candles!!!!!

I say when it is
YOUR birthday, forks are optional!!

SUGAR I LOVE SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little more............

...........mmmmmmm this hits the spot! What a great day!! Can't wait until next year!!!!
1 comment:
I had to hop over and say, "hi" and tell you that I got a kick out of your comment about the Christmas music. I changed my playlist on Saturday and wondered if anyone would notice if I threw in some Christmas music? Couldn't believe it wasn't even 24 hours and someone did - you!! =)
I love, love, love Christmas music!!
Anyway, your sweet little princess is adorable - so thankful her adoption is complete!!
Have a blessed day!! xo
Post a Comment