
This is what it
looks like outside.....ICE and lots of it.

We had an early start to Christmas break thanks to Mother Nature!!!!!!!

Our first batch of cookies.

Brock decorating his own cookie, because his mom is too picky to let him do all of them.
Brynlee loved eating the frosting off the beaters.

So much that she stole her brothers and NEVER gave it back!

She found the Santa hat and tried it on.........

Looks pretty cute

Brock with his deer in the headlights look.


Bryson came out from the kitchen and Brock leaped over them! (I know I know it is a little dangerous but no one has got hurt yet and I'm having a blast watching them!)
The boys have been pushing Brynlee in her doll stroller all over the house. She thinks it is hilarious along with the rest of us. They are having a blast. They are now Bo, Luke, and Daisy Duke running around the house and the stroller is the gereral lee..........hhhmmmm I am thinking that would be a cute Halloween costume for next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment